We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Wushu.in users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Wushu.in service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Wushu.in or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Wushu.in
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Wushu.in members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Wushu.in, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Wushu.in account. While Wushu.in prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Wushu.in cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Wushu.in service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Wushu.in service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Wushu.in service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Wushu.in to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites display data hosted on Wushu.in must provide a link back to Wushu.in.
What to Do and Don't:
Martial Arts, Fitness, and Inspirational Content
This website is meant only to share and discuss martial arts, fitness, inspirational messages, photos, and videos. Content other than this is not acceptable.
No Religious, No Political, No NEWS Content
No religious content and no religious comments are allowed. Any political or news content is also not allowed here.
No Promotions or Spam
Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links aren't allowed. Any kind of FEES or any Financial Offers is also not allowed here.
No Hate Speech or Bullying
Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity will not be tolerated.
This website is meant for all age groups from teenagers to adults. Any content that can lead to harm viewers by imitating it will not be published in this Website.
Be Kind and Courteous
We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
Respect Everyone's Privacy
Being part of this website requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make the community great, but may also be sensitive and private.
Post Rejected Before
Users are suggested to not re-post a post if it was rejected before. The second attempt of re-posting a post will lead to such user removal/being banned from the website permanently.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Wushu.in service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Last updated on: August 03, 2023